Notice from Villa Alpen to Clients
Starting this season we can announce that a service road to and from hotel premises can be used.
However, those of us here at Villa Alpen kindly advise the following points:
- Access to this service road cannot be guaranteed at all times, 24 hours a day. There may be instances late at night or early morning when heavy snowfall, snow removal activities, or other obstacles will render this service road unpassable.
- There is to be No Parking along this service road at any time. The road is to be used by clients and authorized personnel for the purposes of loading and unloading only.
- Due to the steepness of some slopes along this road and icy/snowy conditions in winter, it is strongly recommended for this road to be used only by 4WD/AWD vehicles with studless (snow) tires or tire chains.
- Please note that parking is still provided in the large parking area across the road, adjacent to the bus stop.
- Villa Alpen kindly requests clients who wish to drive on the service road to access hotel premises to please call us shortly before arrival for current road conditions and other related information. Thank you!
All of us here at Villa Alpen hope that everyone can consider this advice before using the new service road. Thank you and Drive Safely!